Grammar Tips For Business Professionals
When To Use : Who and Whom
Grammar and word use reminders, tips for the busy professional from the Resources Business Center. Which is right?
Who and Whom are two easily confused words.
Question: For who/whom should I take this to the office?
Who & Whom Resource Rule:
Use the he/him method to decide which word is correct.
Examples Who/Whom wrote the book?
He wrote the letter. Therefore, the correct answer is who.
For who/whom should I take this to the office?
Should I take him to the office? Therefore, the correct answer if whom?
Who Whom Quiz:
Place who or whom in the blank and then check you answers.
- The present is for __________?
- __________ is responsible for mailing the letter?
- __________ planted the flowers?
- __________ should I surprise with the presentation?
- For __________ should I vote for President?
For WHO/WHOM Answers Click Here
Resources Center Reference Links: More Communications Pro Tips:
Language, Grammar Lesson